Ingeborg de Jongh and Milko den Leeuw are the guiding initiators of the Authentication in Art Foundation 2012. AiA is an international platform of field-related knowledge exchange regarding authenticity of paintings. They have organized progressive international Conferences in 2014 and 2016 and have worked actively on the publication of the Guidelines 'Art & Law' and 'Education'.
For more detailed information: Authentication in Art
- Research project: Natalia Goncharova & Michail Larionov
- Research project:Jurisprudence counterfeiting case 'Groninger Ploeg'
- Restoration project: de Magistraat, Gerard ter Borch
- Restoration project:The Four Evengelists, Hendrick ter Brugghen
- Restoration project: Ceilings J. De Wit, Bijbels Museum, Amsterdam
- Restoration project: Ceilings G. De Lairesse, Peace Palace, The Hague
- Research project: BMW Artcar & Artwork, Andy Warhol, New York